Friday, July 18, 2014

Drake sings "Let it Go" as Manny Pacquiao and its hilarious!



Aubrey Drake Graham, who records under the mononym Drake, is a Canadian recording artist, rapper, songwriter, and actor. He was born in Toronto, Ontario. He first garnered recognition for his role as Jimmy Brooks on the television series Degrassi: The Next Generation. He later rose to prominence as a rapper, releasing several mixtapes like Room For Improvement before signing to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment in June 2009.
 
 “Sometimes, people want Manny Pacquiao to fight all the time, I can’t fight for the rest of my life you know that I have to do different things that make me happy so I like to sing” Manny Pacquiao (Drake) said.


In this video, Drake used to impersonate Manny Pacquiao while singing “Let it go”.  Its funny because he really looks like Manny Pacquiao. The way he speak, sing and he’s moves sometimes.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment